Includes Online Course and Proctored Exam.
Updated with the 2017 Food Code.
Available in Charleston, Bluffton, Hilton Head, Columbia, Florence, Greenville, and Myrtle Beach areas. Please call for other areas to make sure a proctor is available.
All purchases of the ServSafe Manager Online Course are final. Once you begin the course, you will have 90 days to complete it, at which time the course will be deactivated.
- Redesigned with a new interface for intuitive navigation
- Audio text that allows the learner to read along with the content
- Interactive activities that allow the learner to practice real-life situations
- Three random post-tests with 60 questions to help prepare students for the Certification Exam
- Available in Spanish and English
NOTICE: The online course will prepare you to take the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Exam. A Registered Proctor is required to administer a ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Online Exam. The proctor fee is included with this package.