State Version: Non-state specific
Language: Available in English and Spanish
Exam Type: Print Assessment Included at the back of the book
Food Code: 2017 FDA Food Code
The ServSafe Food Handler Guide is designed for a classroom setting. Downloadable assessments are offered in English and Spanish. Important note: To meet the new South Carolina DHEC requirements, the exam must be administered by a ServSafe Food Handler Registered Proctor. A ServSafe exam answer sheet is required. The answer sheets are $10 each when purchased with books. Answer sheets are sold in 10 packs. Students who pass will receive an ANSI certified Food Handler Certificate.
The ServSafe® Food Handler Guide is an excellent resource for integrating food safety into any existing onboarding training program.
Available in English and Spanish
Guide book features:
- Sections can be completed in approximately 10 minutes
- Color-coded sections for easy reference
- Color photographs from the learner’s point of view helps reinforce food safety concepts
- Enhanced assessment can be taken at the completion of training to measure if employees have the minimum competency in food safety knowledge
The guide covers the following five key areas:
- Basic Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Cross-Contamination & Allergens
- Time and Temperature
- Cleaning and Sanitation
Email or call to order more than one 10 pack to save on shipping.