How can I save money on my training?
- Nonprofits and members of the SCRLA receive a 15% discount.
- Group discounts are offered if you register six or more people for classes. They do not have to attend the same class.
- Do you have a meeting room? You can sponsor a class to save money on your training.
What if I register and cannot attend? We understand that things come up, especially in the restaurant world! However, we request that you give us as much notice as possible if you need to reschedule. If you reschedule more than once, a $30 rescheduling fee will apply. If you reschedule more than twice, a $99 fee will apply for each subsequent reschedule. The rescheduling fee must be paid by phone before the class. All classes must be completed within 90 days of purchase.
Any new/unopened product may be returned to Atlantic Food Safety with advance permission for credit, less any shipping and handling fees within 15-days of the invoice. All new/unopened products returned after 15-days of invoice will be subject to a 20% restocking fee less any shipping and handling. No product returns will be accepted after 60-days from original invoice date. Class and test fees are non-refundable unless Atlantic Food Safety receives notice 5-days or more prior to class or test date. The participant will receive a refund less any used/opened course materials and shipping and handling fees. Online course and online test fees are non-refundable.
Do I need a proctor for the online ServSafe® course? Yes, you do. We proctor in the Charleston, Bluffton, Hilton Head, Columbia, Florence, Myrtle Beach, Rock Hill, and Greenville areas. We have packages with the online course and proctor included. All purchases of the ServSafe® Manager Online Course & Proctored Exam are final.
What are the technical requirements for the online ServSafe® course? Prior to purchasing, please review the technical system requirements to ensure this program will work with your computer configuration.
Do the online courses expire? Yes, once you begin the course, you will have 90 days to complete it, at which time the course will be deactivated. Please complete the course including the online post-test.
What languages are available?
- Books are available in English, Spanish, Chinese and Korean.
- Exams are available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, French Canadian and Large Print
- Online Courses are available in English and Spanish.
When will my score be available?
- ONLINE EXAM: If you would like your score the same day, bring your Wi-Fi enabled computer and take your proctored exam online. You will know if you pass or fail that day. Your score & certificate will be available in 24 hours online at ServSafe.com. You can print or download your certificate directly from ServSafe.com or order a printed certificate from ServSafe.com for $10.00.
- PAPER EXAM: Your score will be posted online in approximately 10 days. After your score is posted you can print or download your certificate directly from ServSafe.com or order a printed certificate from ServSafe.com for $10.00.
What happens if I fail?
You can retest if you did not pass the examination. There is $50 retest fee for the second attempt. If an additional attempt is required you must pay full price. You must retest within 60 days of the original class date.
You may take the examination twice within 30 days. If you don’t pass your second attempt, you must wait at least 60 days from your most recent attempt before taking the exam again. No more than four attempts are allowed within a 12 month period.